Taos Women''s Paradise Ankle Strap Sandal

Taos Women''s Paradise Ankle Strap Sandal,Pewter,10 M USI LOVE this shoe!I own a couple of pairs of Taos brand sandals and have nothing but good things to say about this brand.I''m an educational consultant and am on my feet much of the day and I tend to have a wide foot.This brand provides comfortable walking (and practical chasing kids around!).The rugged sole is great at the park and on walking trails, yet the shoe is ''dressy'' enough for me to wear to work with my capris.I love this more ''Gladiator'' styling without the worry of any straps cutting into my feet.PURE COMFORT!!This shoe would probably be too wide if you have a narrower foot.It does adjust with a Velcro closure that you can tighten to keep your foot in place and secure.However, narrower feet may still feel it''s a little ''floppy'' even when adjusted tightly.

These are the best sandals I''ve ever owned.They felt wonderful from the moment I tried them on in the store.They required no "getting-used-to" breaking-in period.They fit snugly, yet softly, so that the materials do not dig in.The footbed is fairly soft and the sole is flexible enough the first time on your feet. If I were to offer one criticism it would be the soft suede-like material of the insole.The sandals fit so snugly that the material does not allow the bottoms of my feet to breathe enough.While my feet do not feel particularly sweaty, I do get foot odor with these shoes.This is not normally an issue for me except when I wear these sandals.That is a little disappointing.

Buy Taos Women''s Paradise Ankle Strap Sandal Now



This sandal is sturdy,supports the foot,comfortable to wear all day long. I never get tired in the legs/feet. I have 3 pairs and have never regretted the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Taos Women''s Paradise Ankle Strap Sandal Here

The Taos sandals are the most comfortable sandal ever.The first pair I bought 2 years ago and they are just a comfortable now as when new.I have purchased two more pair and they are the best.Yes I would recommend these to anyone

Want Taos Women''s Paradise Ankle Strap Sandal Discount?

I love these shoes!The women''s Taos sandals are a great shoe and over overall comfort with a slight arch support.Have three different pair, and all fit my expectations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment