Jellypop Women''s Andre Wedge Sandal

Jellypop Women''s Andre Wedge Sandal,Natural,8 M USI typically do not buy a chunky wedge style sandal, but I wanted to try something different. Well i''m really glad I did. These shoes are super comfortable despite the height of the wedge and the shape of the shoe once on, gives a true slimming effect, making your legs look elongated and elegant at the same time. The soft linen fabric lends a feminine touch to the contrast of the cork wedge. Looks great with Jeans or a skirt. Love them!

More comfortable than they look, and will go with anything. I love them and look forward to wearing them for many years!

Buy Jellypop Women''s Andre Wedge Sandal Now

I absolutely love these shoes, they are super cute and go with just about any outfit. However the buckle on the left shoe broke the second time I wore them, and then the buckle on the right shoe broke the third time I wore them. I had to have both buckles replaced...

Other than that, great shoes! comfy and cute!

Read Best Reviews of Jellypop Women''s Andre Wedge Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment