Buy Jambu Women''s Wyndham Loafer Now
I''ve worn a US women''s 10 1/2 since 1989, which means I wear size 11''s almost exclusively. Never had a US women''s 11 be too short (how could it be? It''s 1/2 size too big) until I bought this shoe. Finally thought I had found a minimalist shoe for winter. Frustrating. Apart from being too short, toebox was also narrower than I expect from a minimalist shoe. Otherwise attractive.I love these they are super comfy. I wear them without socks just around the housefor everyday chores etc so they fit true to size for me but then I figure I''m rubbing the shearling down to size. My only issue is that I wish I could find the velcro shearling inserts that they have in the sole of the shoe to replace once they wear down in the heel and balls of the feet.Came in from a day of shopping wearing what I previously thought were comfortable shoes and my new Jambu loafers had arrived.Wow!Don''t think I can ever wear anything else.These are the most comfortable shoes I''ve ever owned.Do go up one whole size.Usually wear an 8 but ordered the 9 because 8 was no longer available.Perfect fit!Jambu Women''s Wyndham Loafer
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, August 14, 2013
0 comments:
Post a Comment