Buy Naturalizer Women''s Iconic Sandal Now
This is a really nice shoe that offers good support. True to size. They look nice with pants or a dress. Some may find the ankle strap a little infringing as it is quite high on the foot. Heel height is ideal because it is a very comfortable mid height.Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Iconic Sandal Here
I wear these all to work. They look great and fashionable. They are true to size and well made. However, they don''t seem to be leather, if that''s important to you.I was looking all over for a pair of brown sandals that I could wear with a dress or slacks to work and that did not have a heel, or at least not much of one.It was hard to tell the exact color of the shoe on the Amazon site but I ordered them anyway and hoped for the best.I''m very happy that I did.They are quite comfortable, allowing me to wear them all day without a back ache or achy feet.The color isn''t exactly what I would consider brown but it works.I''m not sure what color I would designate it, but I''ve worn them with a couple different tones of brown and they complimented nicely.I''ll look up some more Naturalilzer sandals for next spring/summer and hope I have as much luck in comfort and color.
0 comments:
Post a Comment