ECCO Womens Coba Sandal

ECCO Women''s Coba Sandal,Moon Rock,37 M EUFrom the outside, this shoe looks just like the regular ECCO Yucatan sandal, which is very comfortable.However, the changes that were made on the Yucatan II insoles are bumps under the arch and a ridge where the toes are supposed to meet the foot.The bumps and ridge are hard, not soft, and do not feel comfortable.Also, the ridge did not end up in the right place, so was doubly uncomfortable.If the sandals had been made with the soft insoles of the regular Yucatan sandal, they would have been perfect.



I just love these ECCO Yucatan sandals!!They are fully adjustable (across heel and across foot) and support your feet in great comfort during extensive walking.The straps do not rub or cause irritation.I am retired in Florida and practically live in them.I have them in 4 colors and take them on vacations even to other countries.

Buy ECCO Womens Coba Sandal Now

It''s got little bumps up by the toes that if your foot doesn''t hitjust right it''s not comfortable. Other reviewers warned of this, I should have listened.In fact I am blaming a big left toe that has lost feeling on it''s side to the bump in the left shoe. I dealt with the problem by getting some small toe sizefoot pads that you can stick on.However, even with the bumps I still really like the shoes.I credit them withtotally eliminated what was becoming a real problem of plantar fasciitis.

Read Best Reviews of ECCO Womens Coba Sandal Here

I wear the Ecco Yucatan style and these are nearlyidentical.So comfortable from the moment you try on. Definitely a keeper!

Want ECCO Womens Coba Sandal Discount?

This is my 3rd pair of this shoe. I love the inside sole that is contoured/molded to my foot. They wear forever. The only problem with this pair was a little buckling on the side strap. Not on previous pairs but it is minor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment