Nice pair of shoes,not the prettiest shoes but great for work, simple but looks good with pants. True to size, height is suitable to stand in all day.
Buy LifeStride Women''s Quiller Loafer Now
I bought these shoes in brown and black.My family thought I was crazy for buying shoes over the internet, but they fit true to size and are very comfortable.I recommend the shoes and this seller.Read Best Reviews of LifeStride Women''s Quiller Loafer Here
I absolutely loved this shoe. It was the perfect color to match my outfits. The only thing it was too big even if I put something in the shoe it was still too big, Jacqueline Sullivan.These are quite comfortable and very easy to walk in. The chunky heel is very stable. I ordered a 9.5W, which is my preferred size, however I can usually get away with a 10M. I would not take that risk with these. My wide width pair is actually somewhat tight on the sides (not painful, but noticeable), though it seems the material is starting to relax. I do not think these would be wearable if I got a non width size. Not sure about quality life as I just received these, but these will be worn often!
0 comments:
Post a Comment