N.Y.L.A. Women''s Jollie Ankle-Strap Sandal

N.Y.L.A. Women''s Jollie Ankle-Strap Sandal,Nude,9 M USLast year i had the chance to own the Guiseppi Zanotti stiletto sandal but waited to long and they sold out..then after googling them becsuse i wanted them really really bad i found out NO ONE on any site had my size..d#$!..i liked the 2nd runner ups by luichiny and purchased the green color that were a faux suede but really adorable...i couldnt walk 10 feet without a compliment..welll alright alright alright!..i. decided to look for some other color to buy and NYLA gav my heart palpitations with 4 of the most luscious,vibrant,high quality leather designs at an affordable price!!!..with a 6 in heel..shut up!!..i ordered every color...so what!..i still came out on top because i got 5 pairs of shoes and still saved 400 dollars versus the price of theGuisseppi''s...they are very comfortable and true to size to me..dont let this shoe slip through your pedicured toes...you will regret it!!!...just get them..i know i am gonna shine_bright _like _a_diamond!..

I"M IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOE..I NOW WANT THEM IN EVERY COLOR...THEY LOOK SOOO CLOSE TO THE ZANOTTI...COMFY, CLASSY, AND STYLISH...LOVE IT

Buy N.Y.L.A. Women''s Jollie Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

I havent yet worn them but I cant wait to take them out for a stroll! NYLA has proven to be a great brand! I have yet to be dissapointed.

Read Best Reviews of N.Y.L.A. Women''s Jollie Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I was torn between the cream and fushia colors, but decided to go with the cream to ensure maximum use. I am SO happy with these beauties that I am really looking forward to getting the fushia. If this style appeals to you, then I assume that like me, you are in to seriously high heels. With that being said, I purchased these heels with the intent of wearing regardless of comfort level. I was SO happy when after a few hours on the first day of wearing my feet were doing just fine, and what really sold me was that after a total of 12 hours my feet were only slightly uncomfortable, and not screaming to be let free. It''s always a plus when you can be comfortable and look fantastic. As far as product quality goes, the leather is soft and buttery, beautiful in color and the overall construction of the shoe truly justifies the price. Yay for N.Y.L.A., was happily surprised with trying this new brand, will be purchasing from again.

Want N.Y.L.A. Women''s Jollie Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

This shoe is extra sexy. the heels look very high but due to the platform it is very comfortable. You can dress it up or down with a pair of jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment