Earth Solar Casual Shoe Womens

Kalso Earth Shoe Women''s Solar II Black Patent Leather 6.5 M USThe quality of these shoes is makedly superior to most, and the negtive heel is great!I will definitely be ordering more Earth Shoes, and they donate to a group of committed conservationists when you purchase a pair.I''d originally owned a pair many years ago, and don''t know why it took so long to find them again!

The specs for these shoes say leather and vegan So which is it? I like the look of the shoe, but I am trying to go vegan so some feedback would be great.

Buy Earth Solar Casual Shoe Womens Now



These shoes make it possible for my wife to stand for hours without pain and fatigue. This is her fourth or fifth pair. Great shoes, great seller/price.

Read Best Reviews of Earth Solar Casual Shoe Womens Here

I own two pairs of Earth shoes, designed by a Danish yoga instructor they raise your heel slightly so that the natural curve of your spine is supported. I mean these shoes even smell like leather which made me skeptical as to whether or not they truthfully weren''t leather. Extremely comfortable and durable. I wear mine everywhere. Worth the price if you''re a vegan.

Want Earth Solar Casual Shoe Womens Discount?

I have suffered from foot problems of one sort or another for several years.I finally purchased some good inserts from the Healthy Feet store and also ordered the Earth Solar Shoes.They make such a difference! (Even without the inserts).Surprisingly my husband likes their looks too.I have purchased two pairs already and have another on order.Bottom line? I had severe pain.Now, I don''t!

0 comments:

Post a Comment