Blowfish Women''s Telland Boot

Blowfish Women''s Telland Boot,Black Fawn,7.5 M USThese boots are very cute and comfortable. They are also easy to walk in, you don''t feel like your even wearing heels.

I tried the 6.5 and it was a little small, so I went up to the 7 (I am normally one or the other).I have wide feet but these are comfortable!I have narrow calves and these work well with my jeans.I swear I get compliments on them every time I wear them.The material is nice but it does show a little wear where it rubs; it doesn''t matter, it looks like it is supposed to be that way.

Buy Blowfish Women''s Telland Boot Now

These are cute and I''ve already worn them several times since receiving them. However, I have very small calves and they are a bit wide for my liking. I don''t like when boots have that little bump for extra calf room (even though some may disagree) and these do have a little one. (Granted, not as big as I''ve seen on some.) Still, I can wear them with skinny jeans just fine. Probably won''t be wearing them with dresses, but that''s OK.

Read Best Reviews of Blowfish Women''s Telland Boot Here

I love these boots. I had been shopping or a boot for months with no luck. I wanted a tall boot with a heel for a long time but they never fit right. these hug my calf without being to tight. i walk around alot for work and these are really great on my feet, the heel is not to high but gives you enough higth to feel great.

Want Blowfish Women''s Telland Boot Discount?

I bought these boots last weekend and got them shipped to me the next day.Shipping was very prompt and the boots were packaged nicely.

These boots are probably the nicest ones I''ve had in a long time.Even though these are faux leather boots, they appear to be genuine leather.I was a little concerned at first that these boots did not kind in wide width (I have wide feet), but I found the toe box in these boots to be plenty roomy and comfortable....definitely true to size.I also found the color selection appealing.

I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a nice knee high boot that is reasonably priced!

0 comments:

Post a Comment