
(#1 REVIEWER)These sandles have a lot of adjustments the width can be made wider or more narrow by tightening or loosening the top cord. The back of the sandle can be adjusted by tightening or loosening a thick velcro strap. The soles are well textured and provide good traction even on wet surface.I am attaching a photo under customers photos which shows a close-up of the sandles: one photo shows the sandle sole, and the other shows a view from above the sandle to show the inside and the top of the shoe.
These sandles felt very comfortable in the store, but when I spent an entire day in them the sole did not feel comfortable as it did not give me enough arch support.I have flat feet and are sensitive to shoes without arch support. Because of this lack of arch support I wear the sandles only for short stints of time, not when I have to spend the entire day on my feet.They work well on hot days they provide a lot of ventilation and I don''t have to worry about getting them wet.
Ali Julia review
0 comments:
Post a Comment