Crocs Crocband Flipswitch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid)

Crocs Crocband Flipswitch Sandal,Lime Green/Sea Blue,8 M US ToddlerMy son loves Crocs shoes and sandals.This Flipswitch style is slightly "fancier" than the regular flip flops he usually wears.The tan color looks great with khakis and can be used as a somewhat dressier alternative.Be aware that these run slightly smaller than other Crocs shoes.I recommend ordering a size larger than your child normally wears.

My 2 1/2 year old loves these shoes..... she wants to wear them everywhere. I just ordered another pair for hopefully next year. Can''t beat this price anywhere :)

Buy Crocs Crocband Flipswitch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Now

My daughter loves these flip flops. We would wear them every day if I would let her. Very durable and cute.

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Crocband Flipswitch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Here

So comfortable and easy to slip on. My 18 month old wont take them off.definitly a good buy. I suggest getting them a little bigger so its more comfortable and your baby grows with them

Want Crocs Crocband Flipswitch Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?

Bought these for my son. The part that goes between the toes caused blisters after just one wear.Wasted the money paid since he wasn''t able to wear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment