Aerosoles Women''s Born Free Sandal

Aerosoles Women''s Born Free Sandal,Black Printed Leather,6.5 M USVery smart, comfortable and goes with any style of pants. It''s a shame I cannot get the Aerosoles shoes easily in Japan.

Height of heel and material for foot comfortable, but cuts midway on big toe. Had to put moleskin on it.

Buy Aerosoles Women''s Born Free Sandal Now



Loved them so much I bought two pairs while they had them. What more can I say? 3 more words required...

Read Best Reviews of Aerosoles Women''s Born Free Sandal Here

These sandals are a very deep red, so if you are looking for a true red, they might be too dark for you.However, they complement other red sandals I have in my closet.The printed letter is very classy, and they fit like a charm.I have worn them for many hours at a time without any type of discomfort.Just the right height.

Want Aerosoles Women''s Born Free Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment