Aerosoles Women''s Lasticity Tall Boot

Aerosoles Women''s Lasticity Knee-High Boot,Brown Polyurethane,10 W USAs a teacher, I am on my feet all day.These cushioning in the boots is better than any other boots I''ve tried.The tread on the bottom keeps me from slipping on wet floors.The design is classic and therefore verasatile with my wardrobe.I am a huge Aerosoles fan!These are sooooo comfy!



I really love these boots, their classic! I love the fit and the way they strech. I normally cannot wear any shoes/boots with heels but, these were a breeze. I can stay in them all day, I guess it''s the rubber soles. I am going to get another pair in black. Great with skirts/dresses. I am able to walk with these boots anywhere!

Buy Aerosoles Women''s Lasticity Tall Boot Now

I''m between a size 8.5 and 9, but went with the 8.5 on these. The sizing chart indicated (M), but the boot actually feels a bit narrow, and the 8.5 hugs my feet and calves for a super-snug fit. I was worried that this would make the shoes unwearable, but after three days, I''m quite happy. My feet/arches don''t ache AT ALL, the way they usually do after wearing anything with a heel.

I''m giving this four stars because there is a bit of pinching at the base of my leg, but this may have been remedied if I''d ordered a size up. Overall, great value on a comfortable and good looking shoe that I will undoubtedly wear often.

Read Best Reviews of Aerosoles Women''s Lasticity Tall Boot Here



These boots are perfect.I had ordered 3 pairs of boots before finding these!Every other pair was either tacky and cheap looking or had an outrageous heel not necessarily the most work appropriate.These fit like a glove, but beware if you have larger calves.Mine are about 13" around and they''re snug over thick winter tights.They''re comfortable enough to wear for 14 hours a day and look great with skirts or dresses.Even a cozy lining inside the shaft so your not up against the "man made materials", which can get sweaty.I can wear them at work, school, shopping and they''re quiet so you don''t call for everyone''s attention when walking down an empty hall!So satisfied, I had to order another pair for next year. (I tend to go through a pair of boots per year, especially with everyday wear in the snow and salt)

Want Aerosoles Women''s Lasticity Tall Boot Discount?



These boots are cute and comfy, but they are a bit plastic looking and feeling. I, like a previous reviewer, thought they should look more like leather for the price.

They are also tight on the leg. I don''t have big legs and it was hard to get them zipped.

Overall I would recommend them because they are aerosoles, and they are so comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment