I wear these most days around the house and on warmer days.
Buy Birki''s Women''s Moorea Sandal Now
Unfortunately, I''m returning these because, altho'' I ordered the same size as I always buy, these were about 1/2" larger and my foot floated around too much. I also didn''t realize that Birki is not the original sandal but has some synthetic materials, like the white layer in the soles. I could have lived with that for the great price but can''t live with the size difference.
Read Best Reviews of Birki''s Women''s Moorea Sandal Here
Ordered navy in these. Pretty color. Shoes run just a little big but still able to wear without any problem.Usually fit better than these shoes.I am not going to send back as I really like the appearance and have adjusted to the sandals.Shoes are comfortable while maintaining good appearance.
Want Birki''s Women''s Moorea Sandal Discount?
These sandals are so comfortable that I bought a second pair. I have problems with my feet and find that this footbed cushions my feet nicely while providing proper support. Love them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment