Franco Sarto Women''s L-Gabar Wedge Sandal

Franco Sarto Women''s L-Gabar Wedge Sandal,Black Bristol,7.5 M USLooks nice on my feet!True to size and comfortable.I would buy this shoe in another color.Stacked heel is beautiful

I bought this shoe to wear to my daughter''s outdoor wedding. I wore them for 1 hour (sitting down) and had to change them. Couldn''t stand to stand in them! There is no give in them as they are plastic. Guess I''ll stick with leather from here out!

Buy Franco Sarto Women''s L-Gabar Wedge Sandal Now



Love the look of these shoes but I was very unhappy with the comfort of this shoe.I believe the most uncomfortable is the area around the openning near the toes.It is too tight and wouldn''t stretch enough to make it comfortable.

Read Best Reviews of Franco Sarto Women''s L-Gabar Wedge Sandal Here

When I purchased these shoes I was worried about the height but they are perfect! Comfortable, dressy, and very well made!

Want Franco Sarto Women''s L-Gabar Wedge Sandal Discount?

Beautiful shoe fits well makes your legs look nice. Was looking for something else in the wedge style when I came across this style. The only con I would add to this is, that the footbed would be a little more comfy if it where a little platformy. When I wear them I use ball of foot gel pads for comfort, other than that, I think its a great shoe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment