Boutique 9 Women''s Btbelou Ankle-Strap Sandal

Boutique 9 Women''s Btbelou Ankle-Strap Sandal,Cognac,6 M USThese are a great pair of well made sandals but they are too small.

I wear between an 8.5/9 and I ordered the 8.5 and was able to get my foot inthe sandal but couldn''t zip it up .

I do plan to reorder these in a 9 or maybe 9.5. because they are nice!..

edit..

I reordered the 9 and they fit great!

These are true to size and very comfortable.The leather is soft and looks very rich.They look great with shorts as well as pants.

Buy Boutique 9 Women''s Btbelou Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

These sandals didn''t fit small on my feet: in fact, my normal size 7.5 was too large!

I have somewhat narrow/skinny feet and although, they fit fairly well lengthwise, but still a little bit long, the straps and ankle portion were too loose to provide any stability.

The soles are hard, but moderately shaped to conform to the foot.

I probably would have loved these if they would have fit. !/2 size smaller would probably be too short.

Read Best Reviews of Boutique 9 Women''s Btbelou Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

Very comfortable and perfect fit.I was a little worried because the other reviews showed they ran small, but they seem to be made very well and durable.My new favorite pair

Want Boutique 9 Women''s Btbelou Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

Love the style & nicely made. I am usually true to my size, but these are a little off. For me, the overall fit was fine (maybe slightly tighter fit in general) but the toe area seems extended to me. Almost too long, but if I returned for a smaller size they may be too tight. I ordered the cognac, but this is actually a tan/lt. brown color. Still very nice, I think I actually like it better. Won''t complain, got a price that was a mistake, so the deal was way too good to make any changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment