I ordered this boot in the Malt Taupe Suede, and I ordered a 12W to be on the safe side. This fits perfect and looks good. It''s very roomy, it doesn''t look bulky at all to be a 12W. I can comfortably wear with socks if I choose. I''m 5''11 and have a 16" calf. I can easily tuck my jeans inside. The tie in the back is for design only. You cannot untie it and expect the back to open to get more calf room, so be aware of that if that''s what you''re looking for.
Very satisfied with my purchase!These boots are available in wide calf or regular.I ordered these in regular, and I have a moderately wide calf (not huge), but usually need a wide calf boot.These fit great however.I found that the size was true to size and roomy enough for my wide feet.They are super cute and will look great with just about anything except a formal dress!Love Naturaizer''s simple designs!I HIGHLY recommend!Also, sole is very comfortable.I can see wearing these for long periods of time happily.The faux fur lining inside is throughout and not super thick, but strong enough to be durable.GREAT BOOT.
Buy Naturalizer Women''s Violanne Boot Now
These boots are my favorite! They are so comfy, unlike most boots! I wear them a lot and they still look brand new!Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Violanne Boot Here
This is the perfect boot...true to size. The boots are very comfortable and warm. this is definitely worth the money! Enjoythese are very comfortable and look really nice. true to size.I got the brown ones and I can match them with a lot of my sweaters.
0 comments:
Post a Comment