
I purchased these for our toddler daughter.The plastic isn''t as thick as other water clogs I''ve seen, so we''ll see how they hold up, but on a plus note, they stay on my daughter''s feet well because the elastic strap keeps them on just right.I think for the price, they''re a good value.We received them in more quickly than other items in the same order (from other amazon vendors) -maybe 5 business days from the initial purchase.

I live in Florida so I needed a good everyday shoe that would take abuse! My son loves these and I have purchased 4 pairs since he started wearing them. They are better than crocs because they have an elastic strap on the back with a soft heel cushion. My son never complains that they hurt and even when he is between sizes they stay on because of that heel strap. The material is MUCH softer than crocs and feel soft to the touch and are perfectly pliable.
I was afraid that they would be cheap because of the price but I was wrong.
BUY THESE AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Buy Childrens Ultrasoft Dawgs (Similiar to Crocs) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment