Nine West Women''s Actout Slingback Sandal

Nine West Women''s Actout Slingback Sandal,Aqua,7 M USThis shoe was cute, very retro. However, is a bit juvenille for me to wear. Would be great for a younger woman.

Not comfortable for long walks haha!But very stylish.Feet do get hot in shoe & sticks a bit.Powdering sole of feet may help?There was a small white mark in the blue part by the toe area.I think for this price, the shoes should be flawless, but this has not been my experience these past couple of orders...may just stick to retail stores.

Buy Nine West Women''s Actout Slingback Sandal Now

I absolutely love them, can''t wait for summer to get here, they are going to look awesome with a sundress!! They are high but somewhat comfortable, but I only wore them around the house

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Actout Slingback Sandal Here

These shoes are awesome ! They are much higher than I usually wear , so I had to get used to them . I bought the Auqua color and it is perfect with my favorite capri jeans ! They can be a bit wobbley if you arent used to platform heels , but are comfortable for walking for a short while . Good for work if you dont have to run around a lot .

Want Nine West Women''s Actout Slingback Sandal Discount?

I just recevied this shoe today this is a very comfortable shoe I also have this shoe in the green I had to have the heel cut down a lil bit but after that this shoe is well worth haveing that done.So I ordered these organge ones and I''m going to have the same thing done with these too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment