Pros:
fit a wide foot well
very good arch support
easy to break in
comfortable even with Morton''s Neuroma and Plantar Fasciitis
nifty camo look
Cons:
construction does not seem as robust as Tevas
durability is yet to be seenMy husband has very wide feet and so we ordered these in the M....I knew they would be tight but he as was able open the velcro and wear them.
Buy Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal Now
I''ve bought these sandals for my husband. Color camo mud. Last summer I bought him the same model, but in a grey color. Both pairs are good, high-qualitative. True to sizeRead Best Reviews of Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal Here
This sandas are very good quality and comfortable.I can''t say yet about durability, but the look great! Recommended for everyoneMY KIDS 40 TO 45 WILL LOVE TO SEE ME WITH SANDALS, COULD NEVER WEAR FLIP FLOPS, NEEDED BACK STRAPS TO HOLD IN PLACE. VERY SATISFIED
0 comments:
Post a Comment