Cudas Women''s Flatwater Water Shoe

Cudas Women''s Flatwater Water Shoe,Black,7 M USI bought these for a water fitness class. They fit well, but I found them to be very slippery on the pool deck and on the pool bottom as well.

I was not able to wear the shoe on the pool deck at all!Sole of shoe made

it too slippery and dangerous for me to walk over the water-surfaced deck.

I was really afraid of a fall!Loved the "look" of the shoe, though.

Is there a recommendation for "roughing up" the sole in order to wear the

shoes?I don''t think I can return them without proper box/invoice which

I no longer have.I was so sure they would be fine!

Very Disappointed.

Buy Cudas Women''s Flatwater Water Shoe Now

These shoes work great.They are pretty much an exact fit to size.They are durable and protect your feet around water and then in the water as well.If you swim in an area that has stones, twigs, or is just too mucky for your feet, these shoes are a great way to eliminate any discomfort.I highly recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Cudas Women''s Flatwater Water Shoe Here



These shoes are attractive and they served me very well on a rocky beach and in the ocean when the ocean floor had rocks. They were comfortable to walk in on the beach and on walks from the parking lot to beach. I''d give them 5 stars except they didn''t seem to dry all that quickly. Wore them in the morning and they weren''t totally dry until the next morning. The size 8 shoe fit perfectly, and I usually wear an 8-1/2 or 9.

I had also purchased the Speedo Women''s Beach Runner Water Shoe, but returned them because the insole on both shoes was completely detached. The workmanship seemed poor on the Speedo for this reason. I''d recommend the Cudas if you are comparing them.

Want Cudas Women''s Flatwater Water Shoe Discount?

I am off to Bimini at the end of April to spend a lot of time on the beach and do some snorkeling. (I write this because I see many posts relating to water aerobics).

These shoes look great, but were too large. They have a reasonable amount of "give" where you insert your foot, so I''d order a full size smaller. I am a 7.5 shoe, and had to return these to get a six.

I could see where these would be slippery on tiles if you were at a pool with tile. But for craggy beach rocks or the beach, they''ll be great if you get the right size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment