Dolce Vita Women''s Jacobi Wedge Sandal

Dolce Vita Women''s Jacobi Wedge Sandal,Black Leather,8.5 M USI purchased these in gold. These shoes are beautiful and stylish. Easy to wear and bring a little glamour to a simple outfit like denim cutoffs and a tank top. I know I''ll be able to wear them through October.

I saw these shoes on another web site.I was thinking about ordering them because they matched a dress I''d purchased.But I decided not to buy them, although I checked Amazon for reviews before I even considered such a purchase--a habit of mine.Then I finally made up my mind and went back to Amazon and picked them up.They arrived today.Oh, my goodness, they are so unbelievably comfortable!And they are so-oo unbelievably cute!!!The color purple (or magenta--whatever)is absolutely awesome!!!! I want to order more of them--in another color--the black ones in my size are even less expensive than these were!Hey,I might just talk myself into another pair before morning! I bought a cloth purse to go with these particular shoes, same color, among other colors, in the purse--I love that, too!With my new dress and these shoes and a very becoming purse--Hey, I''m lookin'' VERY good in the hood!Thanks, Amazon!

Buy Dolce Vita Women''s Jacobi Wedge Sandal Now

I had been SEARCHING for a fun purple shoe to wear for my wedding but I am really picky! I like ALL leather shoes, and I love platform wedgesbut its very hard to find ones that you can wear all day (most are too high, and put too much pressure on your forefoot!)My other issue is that my fiance is 6''5" and I am only 5''4"so I DEF wanted some height. These shoes are PERFECT! The leather is beautiful and soft and they give the height and comfort I was looking for! I will likely put some grips on the outsole, as I find them a little bit slippery. Alsothey are true to size! I ordered my usual 7.5 and they fit like a glove. Once I''m done wedding spending, I might buy these in another colour b/c I love them so much!

Read Best Reviews of Dolce Vita Women''s Jacobi Wedge Sandal Here



Product was delivered on time and it was what I excepted.Very comfortable shoe to be a high shoe, I would recommend this to my friends.

Want Dolce Vita Women''s Jacobi Wedge Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment