OluKai Kumu

Olukai Kumu Sandal - Women''s Black/Rattan, 8.0Loved my Scott''s for years, but the construction of these is superior. Worn them for two years and haven''t experienced any "manufacturing defects". Sandal is still intact. The arch support sets these apart from any other sandal I''ve ever owned -they cup one''s feet. The leather is quality, and the sole has worn well.

I''ve been wearing OluKai sandals almost exclusively for a few years. I stumbled upon my first pair in a discount store. They were men''s but they fit and the arch support was great, so I bought them. After they started to get a little beat up, I researched OluKai and was pleased to discover they make a variety of great flip-flops with great arch support. It is wonderful to find flip-flops that provide the arch support while still looking good.

Buy OluKai Kumu Now

I bought these for myhusband a couple years ago and he will not wear any other sandal. They are a little more costly than the other sandals he has bought in the past but well worth the money. Not only did he wear them for a couple years but when they were getting older and he was ready for a new pair, he said he couldnt ruin them if he tried. He kept those for boating and they just hold up forever. A definite must have for any man in your life that wants high quality and comfortable sandal.

Read Best Reviews of OluKai Kumu Here

These shows are all that I expected and more, plus the price was unbelievable.OluKai are wonderful shoes and well worth the money!

Want OluKai Kumu Discount?



I have worn sandals all my 50 something years and these are the best comfort, fit and quality for the price that I have found.My only concern is that they will quit manufacturing these sandals before I die. I have bought Teva, Orthaheel, and Bass among others and am completely satisfied.I will look no further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment