
I had to order these quickly to wear to an event.They looked pretty butI was concerned as I had recently been disappointed in a shoe purchase.However, from the moment I put these on I loved them.The look was beautiful, they fit well and felt good.The first time I wore them I was on my feet most of the evening for about six hours.It was like they were made for my feet.Comfortable and beautiful from the get-go.It gives you more confidence when you are walking in beautiful shoes and dancing is so much more effortless when you don''t have to worry about your shoes.

i got these shoes to wear to a formal affair i hosted and they were positively lovely.they were quite comfy the minute i put them on (though i was glad to take them off 5 hours later after standing around in them an awfully lot).they''re adorable and i really have no complaints.the heels are just the right height--high enough to be sexy but not so high to make my 5''10'''' self tower over the crowd. and the heel was stable enough that i was twisting and tweaking my ankle all evening.I got the brown ones and the color was marvelous.
Buy Dyeables Women''s Natalie Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment