Easy Street Women''s Driver Slip-On

Easy Street Women''s Driver Slip-On,Brown,9 N USI was looking for slip-on shoes when I found this one..it had my size 9.5 wide plus.these shoes are great as they stretch when my feet swell during the day..they did not pinch or make feet feel squeezedeither.all in all a nice buy

I love these shoes and would like to have another pair in a light tan or summer color.I have narrow feet and always have trouble getting the heel to feel comfortable. The fit was just right. These shoes are made well and will look great with my casual slacks. A big plus was the price!!

Buy Easy Street Women''s Driver Slip-On Now

These shoes are much nicer looking than the picture indicated.Great color and styling.Unfortunately, the first time I wore them they ripped my heels apart.I have 2 major blisters on each foot.I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will break in ....and they are cute enough that I am willing to put in the effort.

Read Best Reviews of Easy Street Women''s Driver Slip-On Here

Super comfortable right out of the box and fit is accurate for my regular size.The brown is a rich chocolate brown, perfect color.Not too trendy but I feel up to date.Have received compliments on them.

Want Easy Street Women''s Driver Slip-On Discount?



Comfy and fairly cute and very reasonably priced.I ordered these after having received the black pair.Great for my VERY wide feet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment