Ros Hommerson Women''s Prize Pump

Ros Hommerson Women''s Prize Pump,Black Kid,11.5 N USOrdered these shoes about a week and a half ago and they have already arrived (to New Zealand).Excellent quality, comfortable heel height and nice and roomy for my fat foot.Tempted to order another pair!Extremely pleased with this purchase and Amazon service.:)

True to size, very comfortable with a nice size heel. The leather is not the best but is still good value for money. I can wear these all day to work. They look fashionable and have a nice profile.

Buy Ros Hommerson Women''s Prize Pump Now



Us brides maids ordered these for a wedding we were just in.Comes in everyones size, reasonable price and comfortable enough to last all day of the wedding, dancing included!

Read Best Reviews of Ros Hommerson Women''s Prize Pump Here

These shoes fit me perfectly in 7 1/2 medium. Nice looking low-heeled slingbacks are rare.They are a perfect compromise of comfort and fashion.

Want Ros Hommerson Women''s Prize Pump Discount?

I have a very wide ball of the foot and a narrow heel, so finding shoes that fit is very difficult.I bout this shoe since it looked like the straps circle the lower ankle, but sadly, they don''t, they cross at the middle of the foot.The shoe was wide enough in the toe box, something that even typical "wide width" shoes aren''t for me, but sadly, the shoe fell off the back of my heel with every step since the straps didn''t come as high up on my foot as I needed, so I had to return them.They extremely cute and comfortable otherwise and I''d highly recommend them for other people with wide feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment