Fergalicious Women''s Kranberrie Wedge Sandal

Fergalicious Women''s Kranberrie Wedge Sandal,Black Snake,7.5 M USIf you''re planning to spend all day in sandals, these might not be the shoes for you, but they are super-cute, so they''re worth the pain!

I ordered this gladiator for skinny jeans and it works perfectly.... fits good, looks good, surprisingly comfortable.... lots of compliments.

Buy Fergalicious Women''s Kranberrie Wedge Sandal Now

I bought these shoes for my step sisters wedding in a few weeks... I do not like to wear heals and I have wide feet so its hard for me to find a decent pair of dress shoes.... BUT these shoes are awesome!!!! They fit perfect and are so comfortable i walked around my house wearing them for 2 hours! I did dishes and walked up and down the stairs to laundry 4 times and my feet didnt even hurt at any time. I felt sexy wearing them!! my husband thought i looked funny wearing them with my loung cloths lol.Anyway love these shoes!!!

Read Best Reviews of Fergalicious Women''s Kranberrie Wedge Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment