Sanuk Women''s Ibiza Sandal

Sanuk Women''s Ibiza Sandal,Black,9 M USWhen you first get them, you''ll need to let them break in a bit. They start out a little stiff but turn into stretchy comfy wonders. The loop on your instep makes it look as if you put some effort into your footwear instead of just giving up and putting on flip flops. I have these in brown and black because they rock my socks. Oh wait... i''m not wearing any socks.

This is my third time buying this style of a Sanuk sandal. In the past I bought the style with the footbed that looked like wood and within two months one of the my sandals had fallen apart. I thought that this footbed looked sturdier and figured I''d give it at third go. For the price the style and comfort is worth it. I got the sandal in within a week however this time I found that the sandal seemed to run a bit big. I am a pretty consistent size 11 and I wish that I had ordered a size down, but not enough to take the time and effort to send it back for a smaller size. A worthy purchase.

Buy Sanuk Women''s Ibiza Sandal Now

I am a flip flop lover and am so excited to have found these. They are so unique and cute! It has been way to cold out until now to be able to wear them. You need a few short tries to get used to the feel and the toe divider but then they are wonderful. I have three colors and I love them. Cute colors available.

Read Best Reviews of Sanuk Women''s Ibiza Sandal Here



I love these sandals.I was a little worried buying shoes without being able to try them on, or see the real material in person, but these are amazing.They''re super comfortable and the circle doesn''t cut into my feet like some other over the top of the foot sandals do. I would recommend these to anyone.

Want Sanuk Women''s Ibiza Sandal Discount?

As others have noted, these fit large, so order a size down from your usual shoe size.

Or actually do yourself a favour and DON''T order these. After wearing them once, I doubt I will ever wear them again. While the O-shaped strap on the top is comfortable, the straps are not flush with the bed of the flip flop where they attach on the sides. As a result, they rubbed two spots on the bottom of each foot. OUCH! Very poor construction. These flip flops are only for masochists, or people with no feeling in their feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment