At first I thought maybe I''d paid way too much for these Flip Flops, but I wanted gold ones to match an outfit I have, so I purchased these.
They are worth the price!!They are prettier than you can tell by the picture, they are ultra comfortable, I''m sure they will wear well lasting a long time!!I''d recommend them!!
Buy Yellow Box Women''s Melinda Flip Flop Now
SO COMFORTABLE!I wear them out AND around the house as slippers everyday!The cushioned sole makes them worth the price.Read Best Reviews of Yellow Box Women''s Melinda Flip Flop Here
Again, I absolutely love yellow box flip flops, and these have been a nice addition to my shoe wardrobe.They can be dressed up or dressed down.I have enjoyed them with summer dresses, skirts, maxis, as well as shorts.These shoes were a third year purchase. The comfort and quality of Yellow Box never ceases to amaze me. These are my go to summer shoes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment