FitFlop Women''s Supertone Lace-Up Sneaker

FitFlop Women''s FF Supertone Sneaker,Bronze,9 M USI have loved FitFlops since I wore my first pair of Walkstars two summers ago and couldn''t take them off. Last winter I managed to get a pair of the Mukluk boots (great!) and this past summer a pair of the Pietra sandals (very cute!) So when I heard FitFlop finally had sneakers I couldn''t wait to try a pair. Unfortunately my order with Amazon''s supplier fell through so I had to purchase elsewhere...but hopefully they will get them in stock again soon.

Fit: I was a bit nervous ordering the 5''s, I wear a 5 in the sandals, but my Mukluk boots are size 6. I was so excited when I tried on the Supertone Sneakers--the 5 is perfect. I tried them without socks when they first arrived, but it''s too sweaty...thin socks are fine. The insole isn''t quite the same as the sandals, I don''t think it has as much arch support? But they are like little pillows--a great transition for fall when I finally have to retire my sandals. The width of the Supertones is fine, my feet are a little on the wider side and they don''t rub at all (Pietras felt narrow at first but broke them in.) I have also received a lot of compliments (tuxe color). Overall I am very satisfied!



I purchased my first FitFlop because I needed a comfortable sandal, then discovered it cured extreme foot pain, which would be so bad sometimes that I couldn''t put any pressure on my right foot.

I''ve since purchased 7 different FitFlop styles and could barely wait until this new style became available in the US. It allows me to wear their shoe in cold weather, plus, of course, it is great for walking miles without foot fatigue (yesterday, for example, I comfortably walked 8 miles through the streets of Philadelphia). I so hope that they come out with additional styles in the future. My charge card is ready and willing to buy them!

Buy them for style. Wear them for comfort.

Buy FitFlop Women''s Supertone Lace-Up Sneaker Now



I have a pair of fitflop sandals and loved them and ordered the sneakers for winter -they are nice -but for some reason the decorative crease in the inside towards the ball of the foot hurts when I walk.Sadly, and with great disappointment, I will need to return them.My suggestion to fitflop is not to use a design on the inside sole especially when no one can see the sculpted design.

Read Best Reviews of FitFlop Women''s Supertone Lace-Up Sneaker Here



I have owned Fitflop clogs (3 pair), the original Fitflop sandals (3 pair) and a pair of Fitflop boots.I have loved every single pair.I was looking for a Fitflop tennis shoe for working out as regular tennis shoes just don''t seem as comfortable since I started wearing Fitflops.I was very happy when I found these.I tried the Fitflop about 3 years ago and they are now the ONLY shoe I wear.I have two compressed discs in my back, work as a secretary in a school and am up and down on my feet all day.Fitflops are the only shoes I can wear in which I DO NOT experience any back pain in the course of my day.I have hiked in the sandals (up and down the bluffs of the Mississippi River) and experienced no pain.I bought the boots for a winter trip to the Czech Republic and wore them all day hiking all over Prague and Brno and experienced no pain.My only advice would be that in the sandals order a full size down from what you would normally wear.I wear a size 7 in the sandals but a size 8 in the boots, sneakers and clogs.Once you try them you will have a hard time wearing any other shoe.I love these sneakers as much as all the others.

Want FitFlop Women''s Supertone Lace-Up Sneaker Discount?

I have been a big Fit Flop Fan for 4 yearz now.They were virtually the only shoe I could wear with my medical conditions.I found that the sandals were the best and afforded me the ability to walk and to get a good work out as well.

When the weather changed I was glad to see that they had a variety of boots to wear as well.They are the best out there.

I wrote the company asking that they make some sneaker and dress shoes.I was thrilled when I saw that they came out with the Supertone Lace Up Sneaker.I have tried other sneakers and was sure a Fit Flop Sneaker would suit me as well.This shoe comes in a variety of colots and is very stylish.

I ordered my shoes for an upcoming trip, since I knew that I would be walking quite a bit.The shoes arrived a day before I had to leave.Normally you have to work in a shoe but these shoes were so comfortable and easy on my feet.They were a wonderful.The only thing I might add is to remember that even if they are true to size, if you are wearing socks and walking a lot be sure and order a half size up.

Don''t hesitate to buy these shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment