Kathy Van Zeeland Women''s Wind Boot

Kathy Van Zeeland Women''s Wind Boot,Brown,6.5 M USI saw these on QVC but they sold out.Went to Amazon and found them in my size and they were cheaper with no shipping charges.Very nice quality, ultra-suede boot.They are a mid-calf boot, so don''t think they go up to the knee.Good for any season.Very comfortable, too.Glad I made the purchase.

I bought a pair of these at the end of winter and I absolutely love them!I bought the Olive color, which are a lot darker than the image provided.They are mid-calf, suede, and fit snug around the ankle.But they are very comfortable!Definitely good to wear with shorts or skinny jeans!I totally recommend them!

Buy Kathy Van Zeeland Women''s Wind Boot Now

These boots are very comfortable!I chose them for style, but they are mighty comfy.They seem true to size, maybe a bit narrow.The only reason these got four stars instead of five-love the color, quality, style-is that a few of the embellishments fell off with the first wear.The pattern is busy enough that it is OK, but hopefully no more fall off.So far, so good and they have been worn many times!Lots of compliments too.

Read Best Reviews of Kathy Van Zeeland Women''s Wind Boot Here

I love my boots! They are so comfortable and I love the color and the fluer-de-lis design!

They also had them in blue which looked just as nice but I didn''t have a olive color which I have been looking for.

Want Kathy Van Zeeland Women''s Wind Boot Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment