Lia Bi Jou Women''s Sully Open Toe Sandal

Lia Bi Jou Women''s Sully Open Toe Sandal,Pewter,5 M USLove these sandals.Colors are good they are supremely comfortable (hardle even notice the strap betweeen your toes and the stretchy part on top of your foot prevents them from flapping).I''ve had other colors and they wear really well.

A nice change from the usual navy.I really like the color, and the "tweedy" effect on the band.A little bit narrow, but judging from the other comments, I expect them to stretch.Just the thing for a hot day walking on city streets.

Buy Lia Bi Jou Women''s Sully Open Toe Sandal Now

i really like the shoes and they feel substantial, not flimsy.but the elastic banding is too large for me foot.plus the elastic foot band stretched out quickly so now the shoes are loose on me.but the style is good for comfortable wear.

Read Best Reviews of Lia Bi Jou Women''s Sully Open Toe Sandal Here



These are the greatest shoes ever!!!! So comfortable. The rubber

sole makes them perfect for sightseeing no slippy-slidey! I have

both the flats and the heels in every color! You can''t go wrong!

Want Lia Bi Jou Women''s Sully Open Toe Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment