I love these shoes! Softwalk does it again! The egg crate cradles your feet and are so comfortable! No adjusting and you can walk all day in these shoes! I run errands on my lunch hour downtown and I don''t have to change into sneakers! They are just that comfortable! You will not be disappointed! They can go from casual wear and to dressy office wear! They go very well with jeans, jean skirts, casual skirts, casual dresses, just about anything!
Buy Softwalk Women''s Avalon Ankle-Strap Sandal Now
This is my first pair of Softwalk--I feel like I''m walking on air!I''m a teacher on my feet 8 hours a day-they give support and cushioning.Read Best Reviews of Softwalk Women''s Avalon Ankle-Strap Sandal Here
Have not worn it outside; but I''ve been wearing them indoors.I do a lot of city walking and these are perfect.high quality, very cosy and comfortable. I was afraid about size, my feet is 24cm but size 6.5 is OK. My legs feel like I wear a pillow
0 comments:
Post a Comment