mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballerina

mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballet Flat,Black,7 M USthis is the second pair of mel shoes i''ve bought. the first pair i bought big i''m usually a 7, 7 1/2, but reviews generally tended to advise buying up, and not risking it with my feet being a little wide, i chose an 8. they were a little big, but probably not enough to go down a full size. with this pair i chose to go with a 7 and they fit perfectly!

most other plastic/jelly shoes are stiff and uncomfortable and hurt to walk in. on top of that, ballet flats are usually awkward to walk around in, for me, at least. these ones are soft and flexible, and the soles are spongy and cushiony. my only complaint about the insole is that if your feet are a little dirty or you kick up a little dirt while walking, the dirt will rub off into the shoe. they''re easy to clean, though, so it''s not a big deal. and for being ballet flats, the strap across the top of the foot makes them much easier to walk in.

they got here exactly when expected which, i have to admit, was a little disappointing, because usually when i order shoes from amazon they get here a day or two early. i wore them out to run errands the same day, and they were incredibly easy to walk in, unless your jeans don''t fit properly and pool around the shoes, which mine did. best to wear better fitting bottoms with them. they did give me a blister, but as i was moving awkwardly to try to avoid dragging the bottom of my pants on the ground, i kind of deserved it.

i absolutely love mel brand and definitely plan to buy more of their styles. highly recommend the brand and this adorable shoe!

Its light and the pink color is very lovely, Its size fits perfectly, just not suitable to very long walking

Buy mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballerina Now

"Mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballet Flat" -Very special shoes!Good design and very comfortable! Everybody said "Wow, beautiful shoes" : )

Read Best Reviews of mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballerina Here

I love these shoes, and I am so happy that I bought them. The pink color is so flattering in person and I slip them on with everything. This is my second pair of Melissa''s and I am very happy with them. I am a usual 8-8.5 but I ordered the 9, as there are no half sizes. They fit to the T, so I''d suggest going the next size up.

Yes, your feet will get sweaty, it happens with plastic shoes, but you wont regret getting these cuties. Melissa has a lifetime customer :)

Want mel Dreamed by melissa Women''s Ice II Ballerina Discount?

I''ll start by saying that I didn''t buy these from Amazon. I came across them at the mall & had to have them! I''ve always loved jellies, I get made fun of for it ALL THE TIME :) On the night I found these, I happened to be shopping with my most anti-jellies friend. I showed them to her & even she was smitten! We each walked away with a pair & love them. They are insanley comfortable! I wear them non-stop & have not gotten a single blister from them! They are super adorable & the little strap makes even the widest foot look slimmer. Your feet will sweat & probably be a wee bit stinky when you take them off, but that''s a small price to pay! They''re easy to keep clean & freshen up, a quick wipe with a Lysol wipe & they''re good as new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment