Merrell Women''s Micca Sandal

Merrell Women''s Micca SandalThese shoes are very comfortable sandals for walking, etc.I have a tough time finding comfy shoes for my narrow feet with high arches.THese are the best I have found yet. They are also trendy looking, not bulky.Would highly recommend.



You can wear this shoe right out of the box and all day long. I have two pairs now and I would love them in every color I can get. I stand on my feet most of the day at work and they are wonderful!! Runs true to size.

Buy Merrell Women''s Micca Sandal Now

Bought two pairs online after trying them on at a local warehouse shoe store. Then after determining her correct size she decided to be comfortable waiting for them to get here. Both Merrell sandals purchased fit "like a glove". Well made and super comfortable walking. Now my wife can almost keep up with me while hiking through the city. Definitely recommend!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Merrell Women''s Micca Sandal Here

I love this high quality walking sandal, but it runs big.I ordered my normal size (9) and had to exchange it for a smaller size (8).The exchange all went smoothly, but it was a bummer to pay the extra shipping cost, so I thought I''d warn others about the sizing.Love the shoe!

Want Merrell Women''s Micca Sandal Discount?

I have always had good luck with Merrell shoes and these are no exception! They are comfortable and true to size. They look good and wear extremely well. I can wear these all day with no repercussions! I have had foot surgery a couple of times and have a hard time finding something comfortable enough for long wearing. These are great!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment