Fits true to size and I am a 6.5 US M. Might feel snug initially, but will loosen up as you start walking more.
Buy Naturalizer Women''s Joany Sandal Now
Ordered 9w instead of my usual 9.Could not get my feet in.Thought something is off with this sandal.Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Joany Sandal Here
This is a really nice sandal, the only drawback being that the straps over the top of the foot are very tight...definitely not a shoe for people with a wider foot.I always thought I had a rather skinny foot, & dont usually have problems, but these sandals were very tight and until "worn in" (had to wear them around at home with socks on to help stretch) were quite uncomfortable.One has to persevere with wearing them in.Apart from that, a pretty sandal and goes with most things, have had several flattering comments.Want Naturalizer Women''s Joany Sandal Discount?
I have the Blue and Black Multi colors and love both. The black/gold pair is a nice neutral, while the navy/turquoise/dove grey version is perfect for adding color and visual interest to an otherwise neutral outfit.The small wedge is great, it makes these sandals more comfortable than sandals with flat soles. They''re well made and nicely padded.
0 comments:
Post a Comment