Nine West Women''s Bestinshow Ankle-Strap Sandal

Nine West Women''s Bestinshow Ankle-Strap Sandal,White Multi,9.5 M USI was looking for a basic black sandal suitable for work. I like Nine West''s quality and style. This was no exception. I''m happy with my purchase.

I saw these shoes in my local department store, but they were all out of my size. I did a Web search and found them at Amazon. Since this was my first time buying shoes from Amazon, I was a little skeptical. And they were coming from another seller. However, when they arrived, they fit well, and they look good on my feet. My only caveat is that the heels are a little unstable. But since I won''t be wearing these for long stretches, I think they''ll be fine.

Buy Nine West Women''s Bestinshow Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

This is a great shoe and feels so comfortable.It however was not what I needed; not quite fancy enough

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Bestinshow Ankle-Strap Sandal Here



This shoe is simple yet stylish, has a good height (especially for someone with my height) and comfortable.All three things I love in a shoe.

Want Nine West Women''s Bestinshow Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

I purchased this product for my daughter and she was pleased with the shoes.They have a comfortable heel height and can go from a casual sundress to a dressy outfit to go to a wedding or other more formal event.Looks great on the foot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment