Very comfortable, I can dance with them all night long and not get tired. Very stable and solid to boot.
The suede inner soul gives lots of grip on your foot and keeps your foot planted at no point is your foot sliding out of the sandal.
If you are a beginner and want a SEXY HIGH heel, this one is for you.
The shoe arches your foot just in the right way which makes your foot look very feminine and sexy....I cant get enough of this shoe!
I get complements and stares every time I wear them!!!
OMG this shoe is perfect in every way! it looks very sexy and the rhinestone draws eyes to it, and the shoes is so comfortable i could wear it all night dancing! 5 stars~!
Buy Elegant sandal with stones Now
I loved these shoes! They are very cute and could go with anything. The problem I had was they HURT like hell after about 45mins. I am flat footed so that may be the problem, because everyone else here said they were comfortable...really cute shoes but if you are flat footed it could be a NIGHTMARE lol I ended up walking around barefoot in Vegas I couldnt walk any longer in these.Read Best Reviews of Elegant sandal with stones Here
This shoe is very, very sexy. Its a great evening look. Feels very comfortable on my feet, and they don''t slide forward.
I am not too sure about its quality though. If you plan on wearing it few times a week..don''t expect it to last very long. Plastic heel makes you question it a little, on the other hand I do have other similar shoes with high heels made the same way, and they seem to last. So, unless you are a women on a heavy side, don''t worry about it breaking under you.Other than that, It is a wonderfull addition to my collection of heels. I would recomend it. Its beautiful.
Want Elegant sandal with stones Discount?
I bought these shoes to make me taller with a dress I bought and went by the reviews of them not hurting after a night of wearing.I have to admit I got them, put my dress on, and the put the shoes on.After about 5 mins of walking around in them I was not comfortable.I think I may have been able to make it through the night with them on but I would not have enjoyed it very much.They also felt very cheep.Like if I lost my footing on an uneven surface that they might just break apart.They were very pretty shoes and looked beautiful on, but I needed something I could wear for over 4 hours and lots of standing time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment