Cute & comfy but not durable for everyday wear. Had to walk across grass and got scruff marks with a small dent in leather.
Buy Bandolino Women''s Apparently Slingback Sandal Now
I needed these shoes for an event in which I would be standing for long periods of time. The shoe was very comfortable. The heel hight is 3'' my only wish was the the heal was a little higher. Good purchase.Read Best Reviews of Bandolino Women''s Apparently Slingback Sandal Here
Wore my new Bandolino Slingback Sandal. Wasn''t sure how they were going fit or feel, as I ordered them online. Wow! Nice surprise. Good fit, and so comfortable. Was wearing them for about 3 hours, and no problems with comfort. Got lots of compliments on their look and style as well.This is a shoe that will be worn often and for longer periods of time. Got a winner.
Want Bandolino Women''s Apparently Slingback Sandal Discount?
These slingback shoes are white patten.They are extremely comfortable and run true to size.I would recommend.I''ve worn Bandolinos in the past and have been very pleased with them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment