Ollio Womens Shoes Ankle-Strap Platforms Buckle Accent Multi Colored High Heels Sandals

Ollio Womens Shoes Ankle-Strap Platforms Buckle Accent Beige High Heels SandalsI just recently ordered these shoes and I loved them! The only problem was, they ran a little small. I had to send them back for an exchange for a half size bigger. The seller was very prompt with answering my emails and making sure that my order was taken care of promptly. My shoes are on the way and I can''t wait until they arrive! I have ordered another pair from this seller and love those shoes as well. I would definitely order from this seller again!

I just received theses in the mail the other day and they came so quick! I ordered them saturday and they came tuesday. I like the look of the shoe and they seem like they will be comfortable but i havent worn them yet. I am not sure if i want to wear them or return them. they feel a little snug! i suggest to get a half size bigger than the size you usually get. I wear a size 7.5 but when i buy heels that have a narrow toe like these, I always go a half size up because i know with a toe that narrow they will hurt. So I ordered an 8 (half size bigger than my actual size) and they still felt a little snug. I feel like if i would have went to an 8.5 it would be a perfect fit. So I am not sure if you want to go a half or whole size up but these are definitely made small. I am not sure what the other reviews were talking about when they said true to size bc trust me they are not, I guess they must have very skinny narrow feet idk. As far as the look, i do like them but i also see what some people were talking about when they said they didnt look like the same leather material as in the pic. when i opened the box they were a little crushed in and wrinkled but that when away when i tried them on (so thats no biggy). The only thing I didnt like (aside from the size) was the flap that you stick the buckle in, it was very cheap and thin. It doesnt appear that way in the pic but i was nervous that it was going to wrip if i tried to put it in a tighter whole bc of how thin it is. So I like the shoe but due to the size i am not sure at this point if i am going to keep them or exchange them. If I do send them back I will not be returning them i will be exchanging them for a bigger size.

Buy Ollio Womens Shoes Ankle-Strap Platforms Buckle Accent Multi Colored High Heels Sandals Now



Better than expected!I''ll probably look to see what other colors there are, and order for myself and for my daughter.Thank you!

Read Best Reviews of Ollio Womens Shoes Ankle-Strap Platforms Buckle Accent Multi Colored High Heels Sandals Here

These look great in the photo, they appear to be a beautiful sueded leather.However, when you receive them, they are a cheap plastic material that is awful.I tried them on just to see how they fit.They are true to size, but the material is so uncomfortable you are almost guaranteed top of the toe blisters within the first 30 minutes of wearing.I did return them, and the seller was quick to refund me.

Want Ollio Womens Shoes Ankle-Strap Platforms Buckle Accent Multi Colored High Heels Sandals Discount?

I love blue, and these shoes are so beautiful! They are really high, so if you are not short, it might be a problem for you. Though, they are amazingly comfortable. I just tried them when they got here, and didn''t really had the chance to go out with them, but I fell they are comfortable.

The seller is reliable, and the product got here fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment