Buy Rocket Dog Women''s Shimmie Cozy Knit,Grey,8.5 M US Now
I was so excited for these shoes to be delivered to me. They looked so cute in the pictures! The person who left the review before me wasn''t kidding, though. The shoes DO seem to run about half a size smaller than usual. I would have taken the previous person''s advice and ordered the next half-size up, but they didn''t have any of that size left, by the time I was ordering. I just came home to them today, so I haven''t had a chance to wear them anywhere yet, but hopefully I will be able to break them in or just adapt to them okay, otherwise I''ll probably be handing them down to my little sister. They look a bit wider than I thought they would be, due to all the fur around the edges, but that''s not a big issue for me. Other than those things, though, the shoes are very soft and still very cute. :) They were delivered to my house in exactly a week, so I was very pleased with that, also.Read Best Reviews of Rocket Dog Women''s Shimmie Cozy Knit,Grey,8.5 M US Here
a cozy indoor slipper and a durable sole so quick trips to the mailbox, let dog in, etc don''t ruin the slipper.Want Rocket Dog Women''s Shimmie Cozy Knit,Grey,8.5 M US Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment