
This shoe is so soft, but durable. I love these things and am not taking them off.

My husband loves Rider flip-flops and insisted I try a pair. I''m particular about my flip-flops, especially when it comes to the comfort of what goes between my toes. I only wore these one time before packing them for a week-long trip to Bermuda where we did lots of walking and climbing up and down stairs and rocks. I didn''t think about my shoes AT ALL the entire time, meaning they must have been very comfortable and durable!I''m not saying they are hiking shoes by any means, but they stood up to what I needed them to do. These have become my favorite pair and I will definitely buy more. (I normally wear an 8 to 8 1/2 shoe and I got these in a 9.)
Buy Rider Men''s Dunas Thong Now
I first bought the brown pair and couldn''t take them off, they are so comfortable, soft and such a great price that I went back on Amazon and bought the black and light brown, PLUS 2 more of the black as gifts--they love them too! and wanted the other colors--I told them to go to Amazon!They fit to size (not big or small) and the black can be a little dressy (for a flip flop)
Read Best Reviews of Rider Men''s Dunas Thong Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment