Skechers Women''s Tone-Ups Soul Train Thong Sandal

Skechers Women''s Tone-Ups Soul Train Thong Sandal,Silver,10 M USLove the shoes and the price. They are beautiful and the price is great, however, they are too short. I currently have two pair of Skechers tone-ups in size 8 that fit perfectly, but these are too short. When I held them up alongside the ones I have, they are almost an inch shorter. I have not seen these in a store near me in the U.S. to try on, so I didn''t realize that they were short. I don''t know if that is standard for this particular style or only for the size 8. Unfortunately, for me, I couldn''t exchange them because a size 9 was not available.

bought these for my roommate. she loves Skechers shoes. So do I they last so long. I prefer not to buy anything but skecher

Buy Skechers Women''s Tone-Ups Soul Train Thong Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment