Stride Rite SRT SM Elmo First Walker (Infant/Toddler)

Stride Rite SRT SM Elmo First Walker,Elmo Red,3 M US InfantI just got these shoes in.They are really cute.I have 14 month old twins.Until this point they were only wearing crib shoes because they are a little behind on being great walkers.But these are great.They give them the sturdiness they need while still allowing them to feel the floor like crib shoes.I would totally buy them again.

These were my baby boy''s first shoes as he simply loooooves Elmo. Extremely comfy and cute. My only complaint is that I wished they made them in larger sizes as I would have loved to buy another pair. They were also easily washed and dried and stayed quite sturdy.

Buy Stride Rite SRT SM Elmo First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Now

My 15 month old adores Elmo so I was so happy when I found these! They''re easy to put on, sturdy to wear, and fun to look at. Great shoe!

Read Best Reviews of Stride Rite SRT SM Elmo First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Here

i got these for my 16 month old baby girl because she is obesse wirh elmo. she loves the shoes and so do i! its confortable and easy to put it on

Want Stride Rite SRT SM Elmo First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Discount?



These were great first shoes for my son. They cost a bit more than others but they are well constructed and had little wear by the time he outgrew them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment