
We ordered these shoes from Metroshoes, an affliliate of Amazon and got the shoes quickly.My husband wore them around the house for a short while and they initially felt fine.However, when he put them on the second day, he complained of a rubber band that ran around the bottom inside of shoe which caught and pulled his socks and began to form blisters on the little toe.My Husband didn''t wear them anymore and put them back in the shipping box.Within a week or so, I had contacted the vendor and paid almost 11.00 dollars to return them for a refund.Last week, I received an email from Metroshoes denying the refund, they cited that shoes were worn and in poor condition.The shoes were only worn lightly while in our house.They further had the audacity to instruct us to send a prepaid self addressed mailing label if we wanted them returned.So, I''m out 76.00 dollars at this point because I''m not spending another thin dime with this "company!"This is hardly what I would expect of Amazon and a company they have partnered with.It will be the last time I purchase anything from Metroshoes.

The shoes look great and the price was quite resonable. The delivery time was outstanding.
Buy Sperry Top-Sider Men''s Bahama 2 Eye Lace-Up Now
item was shipped right away, item in really good (new) condition as stated.item price is very reasonable.it was so hard to find a white canvas sperry in the stores and im glad i found it here
Read Best Reviews of Sperry Top-Sider Men''s Bahama 2 Eye Lace-Up Here
I dont know how in the heck , but my sperrys came in with permanent white stains on them. It also took like three weeks for it to arrive. Dont order from this website horible service and horrible quality
Want Sperry Top-Sider Men''s Bahama 2 Eye Lace-Up Discount?
My last pair was really soft and flexible from the get go.They changed the process.Now it''s stiffer scratchy canvas and they''ve been washed and worn for a year trying to loosen them up.No go.Not the end of the world, but not as good as they were in the past.
0 comments:
Post a Comment