Skechers Women''s Go Walk Slip-On

Skechers Go Walk Slip On Womens, Gray, 8.5, BMy feet usually complain about the shoes I wear.I''ve tried all of the so-called comfort shoes.A after a walk or a long shopping trip my feet hurt so much, I limp.Not so with these babies.I like them so much that I''m going to order another color. (I started with the gray.)Funniest part,is that my college daughter, who has just recently realized that comfortable shoes are an asset when walking miles around the campus, came home with the same pair as me on the same day.Hey, guess Mom is cooler than she thought.

These lasted me about three months. Maybe.

PROS:

They are super, super light weight and the canvas is surprisingly sturdy. They''re well constructed and easy to slip on. There''s a very free range of motion, and stay on well should you need to run for the bus. There are a lot of fun colors so far, and I''ve seen some Mary Jane varieties as well. Some waterproof spray makes these okay in rain, too.

CONS:

The sole is made from Resalyte, which makes it ridiculously light. While that''s great, it also wears down really quickly. In less than three months it wore away to the insole of my shoe. With a retail price of $60, I just don''t think it''s worth it.

I would rather have a heavier shoe that lasted longer than a light one that eroded in no time. Their LIV and SKX collections are lightweight but sturdier-but I haven''t seen any nice slip-ons. There is a LIV style that''s a velcro Mary Jane (called ''Happy" for one color) that may work for you if you reconsider these.

Buy Skechers Women''s Go Walk Slip-On Now

I have problems with plantar fascitis and high arch support and find these shoes so comfortable.I can both walk and run in them.Highly recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Skechers Women''s Go Walk Slip-On Here

Very comfortable, light, and flexible. True to size. Have tried Sketchers brand before for walking shoes and always hated how heavy they were. Most of the colors pictured aren''t exactly the right fit for someone like me but I ordered a pair in gray. Will prob order a black pair later. I do a lot of walking :D

Want Skechers Women''s Go Walk Slip-On Discount?

LOOOOOVE these shoes. Beyond comfortable.I normally wear a wide size but these fit just fine. I just wish they came in white !

0 comments:

Post a Comment