These shoes look amazing and really nice on. They are really, really nice. They are true to size but are a little higher than I wanted.
Buy Touch Ups Women''s Carey Platform Sandal Now
I ordered this for my wedding. I LOVE THEM. They are gorgeous, very beautiful, light. heel is high but platform really keeps it fair. It looks very beautiful on feet and dancing is not a problem with these babes :)Read Best Reviews of Touch Ups Women''s Carey Platform Sandal Here
the shoes arrived in perfect shape. at first sight they look beautiful, when you hold them the feel light not heavy. When I wore them the feel loose not tight.the are comfortable but if your not accustomed to wearing heels you will have a hard time spending more than 30 min on these. The only bad thing i can say about these shoes is that they drop glitter every time you put them on. You also may have to struggle a little to put them on. Honestly speaking these shoes aren not worth $60.
0 comments:
Post a Comment