VANELi Womens Lashi Espadrille

VANELi Womens Lashi Espadrille,Red,9.5 M USI already owned this espadrille in the sandy color and to have it in black.It''s trendy, comfortable, true to size and receive many compliments.



Item arrived on time and is as discribed. I love these sandals. Very true to size. (6.5)I have narrow feet and these are a perfect fit. Love them would order at least one more pair in a different color.

Buy VANELi Womens Lashi Espadrille Now

These sandals are wonderful! They not only look pretty & stylish, but are so comfortable. Everytime I wear them, I receive many compliments. I plan to get every color they have in my size before they run out! FYI... for those with tiny feet like mine(4M-4 1/2M), they''re a perfect fit. My closet is full of VANEli sandals & heels.

Read Best Reviews of VANELi Womens Lashi Espadrille Here

This is the first pair of Vaneli shoes I have bought but it won''t be my last.In fact I have already bought this sandal in another color.They are so comfortable and versatile.They look equally good with a pair of jeans during the day as with a nice dress for the evening.The sizing was perfect.These shoes would suit most age groups but certainly great for those of us who look for style and comfort.

Want VANELi Womens Lashi Espadrille Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment