Buy Clarks Women''s Ina Charm Sandal Now
I waited all year for these shoes to go on sale, but waited just a little too late and the the multi color shoe I wanted get away.Reluctantly I ordered the bronze and they are just beautiful. Amazingly the shoes are extremely comfortable They come down right at the instep so I ordered a wide.They fit like a glove and offer great supportRead Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Ina Charm Sandal Here
I work in healthcare, & we are required to wear closed-toe shoes, so I have been searching for a modified huarache or fisherman sandal with a closed toe.These fit the bill perfectly:they have a bit of "aeration" on the front end, and lots of airflow at the sides & back.The adjustable backstrap closes securely with velcro, and has no cheap elastic parts that could stretch out.The toe box is rounded & roomy (which I like, for comfort), even though my size is 9 Narrow.The insole of the shoe is soft & cool (which is a nice feature in a warm-weather shoe), so they are super-comfortable without any hosiery.The sole is some sort of very cushion-y synthetic material, so they are very nice & "springy" when walking on concrete or hard floors.Only one small (and slightly humorous) downside:there must be some little air hole in the sole of the right shoe, because when I walk, there is a small "whoosh" of air from that shoe every time I take a step!Okay I''ll be honest.I didn''t like this shoe at first.I mostly bought it, because the price was rock bottom, and it was at least twice as much everywhere else.So, I figured I''d give it a try.I still didn''t like it when I first got it.Thought it looked boxy and seemed a little big on my narrow foot.Then I started wearing it.Well, I have received numerous compliments on this shoe.Plus I wear it ALL THE TIME.It''s my go-to shoe.The brown-multi color goes with almost everything; it''s super versatile. And it''s super comfortable.When I get home, I usually immediately take off my shoes and go barefoot.I often forget I even have these on.I have grown to love these shoes. I did put an insert into the toe box area of the shoe to tighten it up a little for a more custom fit, but these shoe were a super good buy.I am really happy with this purchase!
0 comments:
Post a Comment