Allen Edmonds Men''s New Orleans Oxford

Allen Edmonds Men''s New Orleans Oxford,Walnut/Weave,10.5 D USThe shoes themselves are impressive.They will make a statement with any outfit.Although I will use them mostly in the Spring/Summer/Fall period, they will demand attention from me all year long.I got a great price break for Black Friday, and that made them mine.A great buy.

I got a pair of these in walnut and love them. They are very well made shoes from one of the last hand made shoemakers in the US. They are nearly as well made as my handmade Italians, which cost considerably more, even in Florence. The stitching is nearly perfect. They are extremely comfortable and beautifully made with lovely lines and perforations. The authentic basketweaving (woven, not stamped) makes it more flexible and very comfortable. Very classy, very classic and a little more casual than other styles. Goes great with khaki''s or linen and a silk shirt. If you''re looking for a beautiful, comfortable dress-casual shoe with a little extra swagger that will last a lifetime, look no further.

Buy Allen Edmonds Men''s New Orleans Oxford Now

Beautiful shoes with quality that is apparent.The shoes feel a tiny bit narrow out of the box but I expect the fit to be spot on after they break in.The actual color is a little darker and richer than in the picture on amazon.The photo on the Nordstrom website will give you a better idea of the actual color. I''d buy these shoes without hesitation at the regular retail price but the price I paid on amazon is about $100 less than the price on the Nordstrom and Allen Edmonds websites.Easy decision to buy these great shoes at a fantastic price.

Read Best Reviews of Allen Edmonds Men''s New Orleans Oxford Here



These shoes are great, maybe not as comfortable as I had hoped, but still great. They are of top notch quality, I wore them for a bit to see where they would wear out in the sole, and afterwards I put on some heel and toe taps. I got these in black, they look great, the braiding is an eye catcher. I use meltonian shoe cream to keep them looking spiffy. Only thing I might change is the laces, they are thinner than I would like, but its not worth taking off a star.

Want Allen Edmonds Men''s New Orleans Oxford Discount?



These are excellent high style shoes. They go well with my tan tropical suit. Allen Edmonds are always very high quality. Fit was reasonably true to size. Not so with all Allen Edmonds. Just my preference but I think you would be wasting money on the black ones; you would lose the stylish basketweave effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment